Climbing Family Trees: Spiritual Spell-Check by Denise Parsons

Climbing Family Trees

More great stories, poems, and helpful hints about genealogy and searching for your family's roots from the twin authors of "Climbing Family Trees: Whispers In The Leaves"

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Spiritual Spell-Check by Denise Parsons

“ Spiritual Spell-Check”
Denise Parsons
McHenry, IL
I find it so interesting that others have felt the spiritual and calm feelings that so often have kept me at my computer, researching families for hours on end. I have been researching genealogy and family stories for 35 years now and have volumes of information. One of the more important aspects of my project is when I feel the presence of individuals who seem to guide me to the right spelling of a surname or the right town, which enables me to match up families.
I am a Hospice Nurse and at the end of a tough day, I look forward to fussing at my genealogy in hopes that I can draw on the warmth that seems to surround me when I am looking for someone special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>