Climbing Family Trees: Are you really you? - Author unknown

Climbing Family Trees

More great stories, poems, and helpful hints about genealogy and searching for your family's roots from the twin authors of "Climbing Family Trees: Whispers In The Leaves"

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Are you really you? - Author unknown

Are you really you?
Author unknown

My grandma says
I've Daddy's nose.
Before I came
He'd two I s'pose?
She always adds,
"And what is more,
You've Mother's eyes."
Did she have four?
I understand
About my hair,
For Daddy's head
Is kind of bare.
But what I'd like
To really know,
What puzzles me
And tries me so....
Is - Am I just some odds and ends,
Parts of my relatives
And friends?
Or do you think
That it can be
There's something left
That's really ME?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>